Kiloview N40 for NDI supports up to UHD 4Kp60 video input (Encoder) or 4Kp60 video output (Decoder). This converter is small and compact enough to put in your pocket with the overall size of 100*80*24mm. It features an HDMI2.0 input and HDMI2.0 loop through for view on the monitor while NDI streaming, or HDMI 2.0 output while decoding. A tally system with a big tally light is built-in for indicating which camera is in program or preview. It also has the 3.5mm audio input/output which supports intercom (a Kiloview software required).
Kiloview N40 for NDI has a wide DC input range from 5V to 18V, so it can be easily powered by USB, power bank or camera battery, it can also be powered over Ethernet (PoE). A threaded screw camera mount is provided for your mounting on a camera. PTZ interface by USB adapter is supported.
The N40 for NDI is also compatible with Kiloview IMS software to help with the device management, NDI source management, remote configuration and upgrading, etc.
- Wide DC power input range from 5V-18V to make it easy – powered by USB, power bank, etc.
- 3.5mm audio input/output and intercom supported (Kiloview software required)
- Bi-directional converting, up to 4Kp30 NDI encoding/decoding (self-defined) supported
- Compatible with Kiloview IMS software for device and source management
- Optional control cable supported, which can control PTZ over Visca/Visca over IP/Pelco etc.
1x 3.5mm Headphone (Out)/ Micro phone (Input)
1*RJ45 (with POE) 100/1000Mbps Ethernet
Up to UHD 4Kp600 (Downward compatible with SD/HD/VESA and custom resolution)
NDI Encoding and Decoding
1x NDI encoding or 1x NDI decoding
YCbCr 4:2:2 HD video encoding, typical bitrate: 250Mbps@4Kp60, 125Mbps@1080p60
Tally, power indicator, connection status indicator
Power Supply Modes
Options for POE, DC 5-18v
Support (equipped with Kiloview software)
WEB page/IMS remote management
3.93 x 3.15 x 1.10” (100 x 80 x 28mm)
-4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 45 Degrees C)
-4 Degrees to 158 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 70 Degrees C)