The UM-760C-OF adds capacitive touch technology to Mimo’s line of 7-inch open frame displays. The UM-760C-OF is a 7” small capacitive open frame touchscreen monitor, enabling easy integration into custom enclosures or other equipment for a range of applications. This small touchscreen display monitor sacrifices nothing in slick design, but now has the added responsiveness of a 5 point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen integrated in a rugged, durable molded metal product cycle-enclosure. No external changes are needed when it comes time to phase in future generation panels. The UM-760C-OF open frame touchscreen monitor delivers the most cost-effective solution for applications such as hospitality, retail, trade shows, gaming, light industrial automation, and much more.
- 7” diagonal, 16:9, 1024×600 Resolution
- Viewing angles: 75/75/70/70
- Contrast ratio: 700:1
- Luminance, White: 250 CD/m2
- Capacitive 5 point touch panel
- Windows and Linux HID support (MAC coming soon)
- Rear 4 point mounting for secure installation
- Employs DisplayLinkTM technology that provides video, touch, and power over a single USB connection (UM-760C-OF) or HDMI (UM-760CH-OF)
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 1 pound
- Secondary-customer facing display in retail POS environments, information kiosks, hospitality, and gaming and just a few of the possible applications
- As with all our monitors, the Mimo 760C-OF is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, and Mac OS. Note to Mac OS users: requires additional purchase of $35 driver to activate touchscreen capability.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
0 to 50c
High Speed USB 2.0
192mm x 124mm x 10.3mm