Like New: Open box product with no signs of use.
The NUX MG-400 is a value packed modeler akin to his little brother, the MG-300. MG-400 houses 2 powerful DSP chips for high-definition White-Box Amp Modeling algorithm (TS/AC-HD) and Core-Image post-effects. Since releasing the MG-300, people have been blown away by the sound and playability, not to mention the ease-of-use tone tweaking and intuitive interface. And now, the MG-400 builds upon the MG-300 feature set moveable signal blocks, 12 IR COLLECTION slots, flexible P.L block with MIN & MAX parameter setup, abundant SYSTEM MENU, and physical MASTER volume knob, MG-400 is now the best value modeler for the money.
The MG-400 includes multiple impulse response of 512 samples each. You can load 3rd party IR files using our NUX QuickTone edIt’software (support up to 48kHz sample rate). The included 25 guitar cabinet IRs combine 4 classic microphones with 3 mic positions to allow beginners a quick and easy way to jump into the multi effects experience. Also included are 8 bass cabinet IRs and 3 acoustic guitar IRs, giving you the ability to play bass guitar on MG-400 or use electric guitar to simulate acoustic guitar sound with acoustic guitar IRs.
The White-box Amp Modeling & Pre-Efx algorithm offers realistic playability and analog-chaos response.
The concept of "Chaos makes the muse" perfectly applies to the analogue circuit. When you tweak the knob, it affects itself as well as other parameters. For a linear digital system, the parameter is independent. The white-box algorithm offers real-time feedback, increment-by-increment. NUX TS/AC-HD replicates the same playability most guitarists crave in a real tube amplifier.
2.8” COLOR LCD
An intuitive user interface with a colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals. Keep It’simple!
You can assign CTRL1 or CTRL2 to trigger the SCENE Functionality. Each preset has 3 scenes, which are snapshots within a preset. This is a powerful function for live gigs. Each SCENE can engage/disengage signal blocks freely, and it retains the DELAY / REVERB trails when you disengage them with SCN CTRL.
USB Audio Interface
For home studio and silent practice, the MG-400’s USB audio capabilities makes it the Swiss Army Knife of guitar audio interfaces. Connect it via USB to your PC, and you can record tracks, reamp, and even do livestreaming with the MG-400.
- 2.8” 320*240 color LCD with intuitive UI.
- NG, CMP, EFX, AMP, IR, EQ, MOD, DLY, RVB, P.L | 10 independent moveable signal blocks.
- White-box Amp Modeling & Pre-efx algorithm offers realistic playability and analog-chaos response.
- 512 samples IR resolution and USER slot with each patch. (Additional 12 IR COLLECTION slots)
- Electric guitar amp models, bass amp models, and acoustic simulation IRs with related acoustic amp models.
- Input trim under SYSTEM MENU.
- 5 output modes with global 3 band EQ for quick tone tweaking. (Besides STUDIO DIRECT, others will disengage IR signal as default.)
- PARA. FOLLOW function can track your effect tweaking habits.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone edit software.