Like New: Open box product with no signs of use. Cable and Windscreen not included.
The Wireless GO II TX is an extremely versatile and ultra-compact wireless transmitter that’s perfect for interviews, filmmaking and wide range of content creation. Simply clip it onto your talent and record with the high-quality built-in microphone, or attach to a belt or boom arm and run a lavalier into the 3.5mm analog input. You can capture over 40 hours of on-board recordings on the transmitter itself, or transmit the audio via RØDE’s cutting-edge Series IV 2.4GHz wireless transmission with up to 200m (line of sight) range.
The Wireless GO II TX is perfectly suited for filmmaking, interviews, presenting and a wide range of content creation applications where you need to capture crystal-clear wireless audio. It features a broadcast-quality built-in microphone as well as a 3.5mm input for connecting lavaliers, VideoMics or other external microphones, and boasts over 40 hours of on-board storage to ensure your recordings are backed up, safe and sound.
The Wireless GO II System
The Wireless GO II TX transmitter is a great addition to your RØDE Series IV wireless system, whether you’re expanding your Wireless GO II or Wireless ME system, or seeking a wireless audio source to pair with your RØDECaster Pro II or RØDECaster Duo. To learn more about the complete Wireless GO II system.
Note: This product requires a RØDE Series IV RX (receiver) to operate, such as the Wireless GO II RX, Wireless ME RX, RØDECaster Pro II, RØDECaster Duo or Streamer X.
- Versatile wireless transmitter
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption
- High-quality, built-in omnidirectional microphone
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- 3.5mm TRS analog input for connecting lavalier and VideoMics
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- 200m transmission range (line-of-sight)
- Requires a RØDE Series IV receiver to operate (including Wireless GO II RX, Wireless ME RX, RØDECaster Pro II, RØDECaster Duo or Streamer X)
Pre-polarized pressure transducer
50Hz – 20kHz
Maximum SPL (Mic)
100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
Maximum Input Level (3.5mm)
Microphone Preamp Gain
Equivalent Noise Level
In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A
Up to 7 hours
3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
Operating System Requirements
macOS 10.11 above
Windows 10 and above