Like New: Open box product with no signs of use.
The Hartke LH1000 Bass Amplifier utilizes a Class A tube preamp and a straight forward user interface to complement the generous power handing and rugged design that’s ideal for gigging musicians.
- Dual Parallel mode offers 2 x 225 watts at 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts at 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts at 2 ohms
- Bridge mode offers 750 watts at 8 ohms, 1,100 watts at 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble shelving, Mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable Brite and Limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel balanced XLR direct output
- Rear panel 1/4" Effects loop
- 1/4" and Twist & Lock output connectors
- 2-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles