Like New: Open box product with no signs of use.
FetHead Phantom is a low-noise, high quality, in-line microphone preamplifier. It provides improved sound for condenser microphones. The electronics are housed in a robust metal chassis with a balanced 3-pole female XLR input and a balanced 3-pole male XLR output, rugged enough for use at home, in the studio or on tour.
Which microphones benefit
FetHead Phantom is a FetHead version specially designed for condenser microphones. It works very well with all condenser microphones. FetHead Phantom is also an indispensable tool for mobile recording and a real upgrade for camera microphone preamps, because it lowers the noise floor.
Phantom power distribution
FetHead’s Phantom circuit uses 48v phantom power but also passes it on from its input to the microphone, so the condenser mic is powered with the same phantom power.
- For condenser microphones
- 18dB amplification (@3k Ohm load)
- Ultra low noise Class A JFet amplifier
- 4 matched jFets
- Double Single-Ended Amplifier Topology
- Balanced Output with High Headroom
- Shielded rugged enclosure
- Requires 48V Phantom Power