If you use vintage battery-powered pedals, you’re familiar with two things: their responsiveness and how quickly the batteries run out. That said, players don’t like taking their boards apart to change batteries all the time. With the Vertex Effects Battery Power Supply, it’s possible to use your batteries without all of the related hassle. Load the power supply with four 9V batteries, connect to the power inlet, and get rocking! This power supply is intended for use with vintage overdrives, distortions, fuzzes, and wah pedals. But that doesn’t mean you can’t use select modern pedals. With this power supply on your board, you won’t have to tear your pedalboard apart each time a battery dies. Instead, you can spend more time doing what you love – playing through your effects. Read on to see if the Vertex Effects Battery Power Supply is right for you.
- Individually isolated outlets cut down on noise
- Top-mounted thumbscrew makes battery changes fast
- Ideal for old-school fuzz, overdrive, distortion, and wah pedals
- Active input voltage sensing to saves battery life
- Four (4) Isolated Outputs: 5.5 x 2.1mm center negative
- Cables not included
- Batteries not included