RME Digiface USB 66 Channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface
This compact, portable and lightweight audio interface (only 220 g /0.49 lbs) transfers digital audio data in SPDIF and ADAT format to Windows and Mac computers.
The latest Plug and Play technology guarantees a simple installation, even for the inexperienced user. Numerous unique features as well as RME's robust drivers enable a quick, efficient and comfortable operation of the Digiface USB.
- The Digiface USB is an extremely compact & portable digital audio interface with 4 optical ADAT / SPDIF I/Os, and an analog high-quality line/phones output via 6.3 mm TRS jack. Continuing the legacy of RME‘s famous HDSP Digiface, a triple ADAT I/O interface with phones and PCI interface,
- Digiface USB simplifies connection with USB 2, does not need an external power supply, and even adds another optical I/O, resulting in 32 channels input and output each when using ADAT optical.
- The analog output hosts channels 33/34, and can be used freely thanks to TotalMix FX, RME‘s routing and monitoring solution that knows nearly no limits in routing and mixing (the Digiface USB does not include FX).
- Each single optical port can use either ADAT (up to 8 channels) or SPDIF (stereo). While the inputs adapt automatically to the received signal format, the outputs can be individually switched between ADAT and SPDIF operation. Supported are SMUX and SMUX4. Therefore at 192 kHz either 8 channels via
- 4 x SPDIF or ADAT are possible on both inputs and outputs.
- Its small size, weight and bus-powered operation make the Digiface USB extremely versatile and useful. It could even serve as simple headphone amp for mobile use.
4 x ADAT/SPDIF
4 x ADAT/SPDIF / 1 x Phones TRS Stereo 6.3 mm
Internal, ADAT In, SPDIF In
28 kHz up to 200 kHz
< 1 ns, internal and all inputs
PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter
2244 channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution
latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
USB 2.0, bus-powered
Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
Windows 7/8/10 (Multi-Client operation of ASIO and WDM)
Mac OS X (10.6 or up, Core Audio)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.